- Shipping & Delivery
- RMA & Return Policy
- Electronic Surplus Solutions
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
Shipping & Delivery
- Elcom Components will ship in-stock items within 2 business days of processing your order. Orders must be placed before 3 p.m. Pacific Standard/Daylight Time (PST/PDT) for Second Day Air and Next Day Air shipments to ship same day.
- Second Day Air shipments will be delivered on the second business day after your order ships. Next Day Air shipments will be delivered on the next business day after your order ships. Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Standard shipping will be sent via UPS Ground (our choice) depending on order size, weight, and destination. UPS and USPS require extra transit time when shipping to rural route or remote locations, even when shipping Second Day Air or Next Day Air.
- Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Standard/Daylight Time (PST/PDT). We honor UPS's and USPS's shipping schedules and do not ship on holidays.
- We will ship to Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO and FPO Boxes. We also ship internationally. However due to the great cost of shipping to certain areas of the world we may contact you to collect additional shipping charges. Please allow extra transit times for shipping to these locations. We cannot offer Second Day Air or Next Day Air services to these locations.
- We will not ship to PO boxes
- Canadian Customers: Please note that all shipments to Canada are subject to duties and fees payable when you take possession of your package. Elcom Components has no control over these fees and does not the amount of fees that will be charged. If you refuse your package, you will be charged the costs that we must pay our shipper in order to have the package returned to us. These costs can be in excess of $100 or more. For more information on duties and fees, please contact the Canada Border Service Agency at 1-800-461-9999 (toll-free) from within Canada, or at -204-983-3500 from outside Canada (long distance charges may apply).
RMA Return Policy
Returns and Exchanges
Elcom Components inspects its parts prior to shipping them to our customers. If, however, your product was received in unsatisfactory condition, or if the product does not operated to manufacturer's specifications, you may return the product for replacement or refund. In the event we cannot replace the part(s) in question, Elcom will provide a full refund for the defective product(s). If you would like to return any defective parts for a replacement or refund, please return the product(s) within 180 days of the original purchase date. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note: We cannot guarantee a refund or exchange on a sale item, special order part, or non-defective part. In the event that we may offer a refund, a minimum 25% restocking fee may apply.
To return your item(s), please repackage the product in the original packaging (if possible) and follow these simple steps:
- Read our complete RMA Return Guildlines
- Call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Our phone number is (503) 873-5515.
- Place the product in a box (preferably the original) and write the RMA number clearly on the box.
- Send your return to us via the carrier of your choice (USPS, DHL, UPS, FedEx for example). The return shipping address is: Elcom Components Inc., 227 Airport Road NE, Silverton, OR 97381
- Please note that all credit card order returns will be refunded to the credit card used for the original purchase. (Please allow 1 - 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement)
- Please note that if you refuse your package at delivery you will be subject to all return fees. The return fees to receive your package back as a refusal are more than our regular shipping charges. In some cases, especially Canadian and other international orders, the shipping costs can total the cost of the order. It is more cost-effective to accept the package, fill out the return information and ship it back to us, using your using your preferred shipping method.
RMA Return Guidelines
In the event you experience a failure from a part that you have received from Elcom Components, you can be assured that we stand behind our product and offer a Return Policy. Please contact us at (503) 873-5515, ask for the Returns Department, and you will be assigned an RMA number for your claim. Please note that there are some restrictions to returning merchandise which our outlined below.
- All returns are subject to approval. We reserve the right to deny an RMA on any order.
- Under no circumstances will an RMA be issued on product that was sold as Non Cancelable/Non Returnable.
- The 180 day return policy is only for parts that fail to meet the original manufacturers specifications. We offer a 30 day return policy on parts with no functionality issues.
- Orders under $100 are non returnable unless there is an issue with the functionality of the product.
- Orders over $100 with no functionality issues will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
- A failure report is required to accompany RMA requests.
- RMA's are valid for a maximum of 30 days from date of issue. The product must reach are warehouse within 30 days of RMA issuance, or the RMA will be void.
- The RMA number must be clearly written and identifiable on the outside of the box being returned.
- If product is returned without an RMA number, it will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
- Returns must be shipped via the most economical method.
- Returns will not be accepted if shipped COD.
- Elcom's liability is limited to replacement or refund of defective items at our discretion and shall not include any claims for expense or damage by reason of their use.
- Elcom makes no warranty to product capability in regards to buyer's intended use or circuit design.
- Elcom shall have no liability for special or consequential damages of any kind or from any cause whatsoever.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of Elcom Component's RMA policy.
Once product is returned and inspected internally, we will process your credit in one of the following ways:
- Send replacement parts if they are available and at the customers request. If you request replacement parts, we can expedite your order by shipping them to you before we receive the defective parts back in our warehouse. In doing so, we will issue an invoice on the replacement parts and then issue a credit once we receive the defective goods. If you do not return the RMA parts, you will be expected to pay for both shipments.
- Apply credit to your open account
- Refund the credit card used for the purchase
- Issue a refund check
Phone: (503) 873-5515
Fax: (503) 873-8637
Electronic Surplus Solutions
Being a major contributor to worldwide component sales, we aggressively seek new avenues of component procurement. Our biggest contributor…OEM / CEM surplus. We offer several programs that can turn these obsolete inventories into REVENUE.
With years of experience of accurately managing our own inventories, we bring the expertise required to effectively assist you with managing yours. And, by providing our customers with market insight, they are better informed to make the choice decisions.
Here are some of the base programs we have to offer:
- Line Item Purchasing
- Lot Purchasing
- Federal Tax Credit
- Recycling/Asset Recovery
- Certified Destruction
Take a moment to look at our Surplus Brochure. Our staff can answer any additional questions you may have.
Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
This page states the "Terms & Conditions of Use" under which customers and users (collectively "Users") may use Elcom Components and other websites under the Company's control (whether partial or otherwise). Access to this website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms & Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms & Conditions of Use. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
In these Terms & Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:-
"Customers" means individuals or entities who use this website or the services of the Company or who undertake any other business with the Company;
"Elcom" means Elcom Components Inc.;
"Service(s)" means the services to be provided by Elcom;
"Terms & Conditions of Use" and "Agreement" means the terms and conditions of Company as referred to and/or contained herein;
"you" means any and all persons accessing or using this website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this website;
"we" and "our" and "us" means Elcom.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains hypertext links to websites not maintained by the Company or any member of Elcom. Neither Elcom, nor any member of Elcom, endorses or represents the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised on such other websites. No member of Elcom is or shall be (or be deemed to be) a party to any contract that you may or do enter into with the providers of such goods, services or products. You are reminded that different terms and conditions of use will apply to you as a user of such websites. Elcom hereby disclaims any and all liability for the content of such websites and any loss or damage of any nature suffered by you as a result either: (a) of accessing or using such websites; or (b) availing of or acquiring any or all of the goods, services or products advertised or available on or via such websites. The use by you of such websites is at your sole risk.
Elcom makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the U.S. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If Users access this site from outside of the U.S., it does so at its own risk and is solely responsible for compliance with the laws of, or applicable to, its jurisdiction. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under the Agreement, including but not limited to these Terms & Conditions of Use, shall lie exclusively with the U.S. Courts and the Terms & Conditions of Use shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information
Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
Not an Offer or Solicitation
The information contained on this website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of Elcom.